home. Alberto
I was very surprised to find in the course to people from other disciplines as far from the field of materials, which was worsened by the ongoing progress and I met with some difficulty following explanation when I was a student of materials science. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and understood part of the course has helped them get closer to a world that some will spend "some" of our time, which I do not doubt thanks to the dedication of many of the speakers . For my part
I decided to show a work that seemed a good way of bringing the world of nanotechnology to the general public ("Synthesis of carbon nanostructures by microwave" Oxana Vasilievna Kharissova, L. Robledo Claudia Jimenez (UANL), Ubaldo Ortiz Méndez (UANL) ingenierias.uanl.mx/23/pdfs/23_p6a11_oxana.pdf) is a simple process of synthesis of carbon nanostructures using a domestic microwave. Despite the apparent simplicity of the experiment by adjusting the experimental variables can be obtained different results for different applications. These nanotubes charge interest because of its excellent mechanical properties, with greater resistance steel with a much lower weight.
The method involves irradiation with microwaves of a sample of graphite of high purity in a specimen of quartz glass, allowing will hit temperatures of 1200 º C to promote the production of nanotubes, which can be large and aligned, which results open-tipped tubes (allowing host atoms in its interior) if used catalyst in the process.
entire article at: ingenierias.uanl.mx/23/pdfs/23_p6a11_oxana.pdf
0 comments:
Post a Comment